Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot get on google. something has happened and I've had…

I cannot get on...

I cannot get on google. something has happened and I've had to make a new password. What is going on?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

A few minutes ago. The wewsite now looks completely different.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through my computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Typing in a whole new password, but the site i am getting has an old title:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it

Answered in 1 minute by:
9/25/2017
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Other

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?

Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Other
i cannot afford that
cannot afford this. you should be able to get me back on google without my paying you
when r u starting?

Please Click on the following link : http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=51c821f1-b849-4541-997f-df8973679a00

and click "I agree" button to Join the remote session, then a remote file will be downloaded.

Open and run the remote file from your downloads (press CTRL + J to open up the Downloads window).

if you're having trouble with the remote file or the link i sent you, you can click on the link below and download TeamViewer, install it then send me you ID and password.

https://www.teamviewer.com/

Note : Do not close teamviewer

Thank you

Please open your internet browser and go to : www.gmail.com or https://mail.google.com Check the url address carefully, make sure you are not using a phishing website (eg : www.gmail.net // www.gmoil.com etc...). then use your email address and password ***** login.

If you forgot your password ***** go to the Account support page : https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery
Follow the instructions. You'll be asked some questions to confirm it's your account. Answer as best you can.
Reset your password. Choose a strong password ***** you haven't already used with this account.

Thank you