Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am llocked out of my phone - said I had to wait 24 hours-

Customer Question
Hello- I am llocked...

Hello- I am llocked out of my phone - said I had to wait 24 hours- I did but still cant get back in

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser- but I never use my gmail account- had to set it up when I got my phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

The phone has been reset- yesterday it sai I had to wiat 24 hours- I did and it still says to wuat 24 hours

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No just need help in accessing my phone

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/25/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 10 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris