Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Last week, all my Read emails disappeared from my gmail

Customer Question
Last week, all my...

Last week, all my Read emails disappeared from my gmail account. I want to know how to recover them. thanks.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

It happened once before several years ago.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my IPhone 5

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I changed my password. Yesterday, it looked as if some of my Sent emails were appearing in my Trash?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm also confused about why most of my storage is used up on phone when I have very few apps on phone but perhaps that is an Apple issue?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/25/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Does it only happen on your iPhone or do you have the same issue on your computer?