Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Up until last week, mail addressed to me at:

Customer Question
Up until last week...

Up until last week, mail addressed to me at:***@******.*** and at:***@******.*** was automatically forwarded to me at:***@******.***. That is no longer happening. Please help. My incoming POP3 Mail Server is: mail.anythingemail.com.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail?

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Either on my phone or on my computer, depending where I am.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing. Mail addressed to me at either of the wronskyarchitect.com addresses just stopped appearing.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Outgoing SMTP Mail Sservice is: mail.anythingemail.com Incoming Port: 110 Outgoing Port: 587

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/25/2017
Email technician: Martin, Network Engineer replied 11 months ago
Martin, Network Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your email forwards.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?

Regards,

Hi Martin - I am frustrated with anythingemail. In the past, whenever there has been an issue, I called their telephone support number and the issue was resolved by Ozzie Benitoa. After this recent development, my call was answered by a recorded voice. I'm not sure how I stumbled into your organization, but am turned off by the multiple charges for help. Let me try to reach Ozzie again. Thanks.

Not sure who Ozzie Benitoa is, I can help you with this if you like - let me know.