Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

When I type names to send an email in the address bar it…

Customer Question
When I type names...

When I type names to send an email in the address bar it show bcc's from a previous email. How do I get rid of the bcc's?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Shaw

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Laptop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just trying to delete but it won't let me.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/25/2017
Email technician: Harold Hanna, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Harold Hanna
Harold Hanna, Engineer

Hello how are you today? Are you using the reply button to send this email email?