Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I keep getting a notice on my iMac from Facebook saying

Customer Question
I keep getting a...

I keep getting a notice on my iMac from Facebook saying "enter your password ***** paws2lov9514" in Internet Accounts. I have not been able to find out where or how to locate Internet Accounts.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?

MacOS Sierra

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my iMac

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Haven't really since I could not locate internet accounts. I checked help for e-mail.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know, you tell me since you are the expert!

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/25/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 10 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Internet Accounts.

O.K., done

Awesome!

If you have anymore questions, please let me know otherwise if you can use the star rating at the top of the page to rate as 5 stars then press Submit.

I am in Internet Accounts - what do I do now?

Select the Facebook account and enter the password

It says: unable to verify account name or password

Are you sure that your password ***** *****? It sounds like it was changed or hacked

Do you have an answer for me?

Are you sure that your password ***** *****? It sounds like it was changed or hacked.

my password ***** ***** because when I log into FB it automatically fills in the password ***** and e-mail address

Where does it show the unable to verify message? In the Internet Accounts?

I tried it again and this time it seems to have accepted it.Thank you for your help, Josh.Renate

Awesome!

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.