Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am having trouble sending emails to bigpond accounts. For…

Customer Question
I am having trouble...

I am having trouble sending emails to bigpond accounts

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

For me or the recipient

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have clicked on the little red button that comes when I enter the email address

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I was sending emails previously to this address without any trouble and I am able to receive emails from them

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/25/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 11 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome

When you send to these accounts, are the emails being returned to you with an error message and code?

If so, what is the message and code?

Please let me know