Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'm on the page that asks for #s of servings of various food…

I'm on the page...

I'm on the page that asks for #s of servings of various food products. I've answered all questions. The "forward" arrow keeps taking me back to this page. I tried the "back" arrow, went back to the previous page, and then went forward to the servings page again. I filled it out again. The "forward" arrow still refuses to move to the next page.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Aol

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my desktop (web browser) only.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Where are the options for trouble-shooting?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks.

Answered in 1 minute by:
9/25/2017
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which website are you on?

aol

Are you using the AOL desktop software or using AOL.com through a browser?

browser

Which web browser are you using?

Firefox

Open Firefox

Click on the 3 lines in the upper right

Click on Options

Click on Privacy tab

Click on Clear your Recent History

Set Time to Range to: Everything

Check the following boxes:

Cache

Cookies

Press Clear Now

Close all Firefox windows and reopen

Do you still have the issue?

Oh, never mind, Josh. I've completely lost interest in the endeavor. This is exacerbated by the fact that I cannot tolerate having more than 3 windows simultaneously open; it reads (to me) as disorderly. I'm backing out of our conversation, my e-mail, and the document I was having trouble with. I'll take my dog for a quiet, peaceful walk, instead ... ... ...

I am not sure what you mean -- I have provided the steps to you to fix the issue.

You've done just fine. And I have followed your instructions.
I cannot, however, tell if the issue has been fixed because closing all Firefox windows resulted in my loosing the e-mail survey I was taking that initiated the problem. And I now have neither the patience nor the interest in going back to start it again. You get an A+ for effort; I get a D+ for willingness to continuing to work on an inconsequential activity.

Ah okay, I understand. Unfortunately, you would have to start the survey over to test it out.

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit

Josh, Computer Enthusiast