Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

I'm on the page that asks for #s of servings of various food

I'm on the page that asks for #s of servings of various food products. I've answered all questions. The "forward" arrow keeps taking me back to this page. I tried the "back" arrow, went back to the previous page, and then went forward to the servings page again. I filled it out again. The "forward" arrow still refuses to move to the next page.
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: aol
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: On my desktop (web browser) only.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Where are the options for trouble-shooting?
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which website are you on?

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
aol

Are you using the AOL desktop software or using AOL.com through a browser?

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
browser

Which web browser are you using?

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
Firefox

Open Firefox

Click on the 3 lines in the upper right

Click on Options

Click on Privacy tab

Click on Clear your Recent History

Set Time to Range to: Everything

Check the following boxes:

Cache

Cookies

Press Clear Now

Close all Firefox windows and reopen

Do you still have the issue?

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
Oh, never mind, Josh. I've completely lost interest in the endeavor. This is exacerbated by the fact that I cannot tolerate having more than 3 windows simultaneously open; it reads (to me) as disorderly. I'm backing out of our conversation, my e-mail, and the document I was having trouble with. I'll take my dog for a quiet, peaceful walk, instead ... ... ...

I am not sure what you mean -- I have provided the steps to you to fix the issue.

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
You've done just fine. And I have followed your instructions.
I cannot, however, tell if the issue has been fixed because closing all Firefox windows resulted in my loosing the e-mail survey I was taking that initiated the problem. And I now have neither the patience nor the interest in going back to start it again. You get an A+ for effort; I get a D+ for willingness to continuing to work on an inconsequential activity.

Ah okay, I understand. Unfortunately, you would have to start the survey over to test it out.

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit