Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

Email ok forgot my outlook password--changed it yesterday

email ok forgot my...
email ok forgot my outlook password--changed it yesterday cannot find it
JA: How long has this been an issue?
Customer: 1day
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web and phone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: cannot locate/type password
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I use the "WILL" account not admin
9/24/2017
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Before we begin, please, understand that responding to my questions does not cost more. Also, me responding does not cost more.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Outloook explorer
use the WILL account not adm

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 42 and click the circle button to start the remote application.
(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)

42

I see that you typed the code on this page. You need to type it on the remote page and run the remote on the remote page.

Hello again,

I see that you are not connected, yet.

Are you having any problems with running that remote application after it is downloaded?

Which Internet browser are you currently using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or something of the like)?

Thank you,
***** *****

Jason Jones, Computer Technician