Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Message reads "client issue not valid in this state. Yahoo.

Customer Question
Message reads "client issue...

Message reads "client issue not valid in this state

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser however my granddaughter was here (left) and added my emails to my tablet. If that is a problem how do I correct it.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I'm not to literate on the computer and don't know what to do.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No if you can help me get back to active thunderbird email on the computer I would be most grateful

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/24/2017
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today.

Are you facing this issue on Thunderbird on your computer ? are you using a windows or mac computer ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Yahoo, windows 10

You are getting this message on Thunderbird email application am i correct?

Please answer my above question so that i can help you better.

Thank you.