Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Feel my face book account has been hacked. Friday at 4:00…

Customer Question
Feel my face book...

Feel my face book account has been hacked

Technician's Assistant: When did you last use the account?

Friday at 4:00 pm

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Cant get in, message says FB has been hached

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Standing by

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/24/2017
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today.

Could you please let me know the exact message you are getting when you try to sign in to your facebook account ?

Are you using a windows or mac computer?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Friday, September 22, 4:00 pm,
Message your face book account has been hacked

Are you currently chatting to me from a windows or mac computer ?

Please answer my above question so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.