Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I seem to have locked myself out of Google. No phone!!!

Customer Question
I seem to have...

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Ipad

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Reset my phone to factory standard. Went fine. Then I got t the Google portion and am in a loop. Changed password ***** cannot get past password ***** Went to Verizon and they told me to contact you.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Just think I am locked out.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/24/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 10 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I went to Verizon earlier and they told me I'm locked out of Google.

Ok - I'm afraid there is nothing you can do at the moment. This happens to a lot of people.
The only thing you can do is create a new google account and use this account to post on the google forums. This will allow you to speak to the moderators about your old account you do not have access too.
People will tell you otherwise but Google are very strict on account recovery. Once you have created you new temporary account post in these forums: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/gmail
Thanks and good luck
Note: Can you please rate me at the top so I am credited with my time, 5/5 gives me most credit and would be much appreciated. Thanks.