Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want my old gmail page back. About 2or3 weeks. The web. I…

I want my old...

I want my old gmail page back

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

About 2or3 weeks

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

The web

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have been to every way to show me how to get my old gmail back

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No just want old gmail page back

9/24/2017
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

Please click the link below and run/open the downloaded program

https://www.fastsupport.com/591278647