Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I can't sighn in. Gmail. IPhone and computer. All XD

I can't sighn in JA: Who...
I can't sighn in
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: gmail
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: iPhone and computer
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: all XD
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
9/24/2017
Martin, Network Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Gmail account.

What happens when you try to sign in?

Regards,

its disabled

Are you currently contacting me from your computer or phone?

I have another gmail account but I want my old one restored
the***@******.***

Okay

my new one is***@******.***

What's the exact message you get when you try logging in to your old one?

account disabled

When did it start showing that?

like a week or 2 ago

Do you have a phone number ending in 35?

Martin, Network Engineer
but my home phone is(###) ###-####
the other 1 is cell
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hi, I'm Sandy and I i will help you over secure remote session:

Click the link:

Click Me

Scroll down on that page and click "I Agree".

Download/allow and run this program(elinsore.screenconnect) to start secure remote session.

Martin, Network Engineer