Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My outlook stopped working and is saying something about…

Customer Question
My outlook stopped working...

My outlook stopped working and is saying something about upgrading but it wont let me

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

Not sure we just noticed it yesterday, we dont send a lot of emails out on our computer

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone, IPad, computer. We are still receiving emails and can send and receive from other devices just cant do this from our home computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None, we are not sure were to start

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of at this time

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/24/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 10 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

May I connect with you remotely (over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly while you stay in front of the computer?

Secure Remote support can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

Please let me know when you're ready to work with me. Thank you.