Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Well what happen was, I was doing license transfer with my…

Customer Question
Well what happen was...

Well what happen was, I was doing license transfer with my friend and I look in my account sign in. And then it shows me my friends email but that's what I do not want to do you know. So I look on Xbox.com and then try to sign in to my email and then this is where it says it doesn't exist. I don't want to do passwords and email's. I just want to sign in and play 2k and grind a lot. You feel me?

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No not yet

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your email account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Well this email is when I first got my xbox in cristmas in 2013

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/24/2017
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 10 months ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Are you trying to play on xbox, playstation, or on an online portal or website? Please specify