Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot get into my email....I had trouble with my computer…

Customer Question
I cannot get into...

I cannot get into my email....I had trouble with my computer and a specialist from Geek America tried to fix to the tune of $299 and I decided to cancel that account and now I cannot get into my***@******.***. I think I have been scammed...

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Not at the present....don't know who to contact about my email:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I usually access by Internet Explorer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I can get my email automatically by hitting mail, but I cannot pull it up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No...thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
9/24/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 8 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist