Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Help me retrieve my password and the $5 plus $42 is already…

Customer Question
Help me retrieve my...

Help me retrieve my password ***** the $5 plus $42 is already charged on my Visa card. Please proceed without a new charge.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I have been trying over and over for a week or more. Just tried again and it was forwarded to a gmail account I do not have. Only use my cell phone, it would not allow a change

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Laptop, cell phone and ipad.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Talking with you and not succeeding.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes do not recharge me the $5 and then $42,

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/24/2017
Email technician: Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist replied 10 months ago
Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.'

Customer/p>