Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I can't log in to my yahoo account it says thisLooks like we

Hi I can't log in...
Hi I can't log in to my yahoo account it says thisLooks like we can't recover your account online. Please visit our help site to get back in.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Yahoo account? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: today
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: thats it its just only my yahoo thats not working
9/24/2017
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Whens the last time you were able to log into your yahoo account?

Do you normally try to log in from a computer, or from a phone?

And do you use a browser or an email program, such as outlook 2013, Mac mail or thunderbird?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It was today
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I tried to log in for my computer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have exchange
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hello
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
hi
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it happened today that my yahoo account is not working

When you log in, do you use a web browser? Or do you use an email client program, such as outlook, thunderbird, tc?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I use my web
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Like idk what to do
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It says start over or visit our help site
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
My email is***@******.***
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
This is the email that I can’t log in to on yahoo account

Have you tried resetting the password ***** this page?

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN27051.html

If not, please t ry now. If you have tried, try again and let me know exactly what happens. Thank you,

Dustin S

Dustin, Email Specialist
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
but it says the same thing
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Idk what to do
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It says email or phone number
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Do I create an other email then because it is not working

Listen. Flooding this page with multiple responses only increases the time it takes for me to respond/

And starting multiple question pages increases that response time even further. I need you to only respond on this specific question page, and wait till I respond to you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok

What was the last phone number you used with your yahoo account?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I used(###) ###-####but that’s not my number anymore
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can u deactivate my account because my bank went low
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I use(###) ###-####

When yahoo sends you the account key. To your phone by text, please send it to me here.

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It didn’t send me the account key
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It won’t let me log in let me send u a picture

You didnt receive any text on your phone, an actual text message from yahoo?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No I didn’t
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
That’s not my phone number anymore
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Do I sign up and create a new one

If its not your phone number, then it doesnt do us any good.

Did you ever have or use a backup email address with your yahoo account?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
My email is***@******.*** and my password ***** ***** but now it is not letting me log in so idk what to do

That old phone number, what company was that phone number with?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It was from sprint

Ok, your only hope of getting this account back, is to call sprint and ask for the same exact phone number. If they will let you activate on a prepaid phone or a cheap plan. Then you can get this yahoo account back

Otherwise, the account is security locked and your going to have to make a new one. Im sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but thats the case.

If you have any further questions, let me know

Thank you for your reply,
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok let me send u my bank account because my bank account is low and I don’t want my mom to get mad at me
Dustin, Email Specialist