Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Well Two days ago I went on my aol. to check my emails. At…

Customer Question
Well...

Well Two days ago I went on my aol. to check my emails. At that time I had about 500. I deleted 90 of them. I went to the trash to delete those 90. Then I went back to my inbox and all of my emails were gone. Now I know I did not delete 500 plus emails. was wondering if there is a way to retrieve them back.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Aol account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

This is the first time this has ever happened. I have been with aol since 2007

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything. I just would like to retrieve my email messages that I lost

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/24/2017
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 10 months ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

How do you access your emails normally, through a web browser? Or through a program like outlook 2010, 2013 , 2016, or thunderbird?

Also, do you access your mail from one device, or from several.. And if several devices, what type of devices do you use to access your mail?

Thank you for your reply,
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)