Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I incrreased the magnification or font size to read an

I incrreased the magnification or font size to read an attachment. THen I closed my browser without reducing it. When I tried to open Yahoo! again, the magnified font size is still in effect. I cannot use my email until the font size if reduced but I can now only see the top 2 - 3 inches of the normal screen.
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: Google chrome
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: on my laptop using either Chrome or Explorer
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I'm not technical at all. I haven't tried any. If I give you my email and password, can you fix it?
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no - that's it

I'm sorry about the issue. Does this issue occur in Chrome or Internet Explorer or in both?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Only on chrome

Solution #1:

- When you are in your email on Chrome, press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and - (minus) on the computer's keyboard in order to decrease the font size. Press a few times as needed.

- (Note: Pressing at the same time the two keys Ctrl and + (plus) would increase the font size.)

Solution #2:

- When you are in your email on Chrome, press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and 0 (zero) on the computer's keyboard. That should resolve the issue.

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
That worked. thank you

You're welcome. Great. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit. Thank you very much,