Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming
74139101

My Outlook data files are missing. It must have happened

My Outlook data files are missing.
JA: How long has this been an issue?
Customer: It must have happened yesterday as I haven't been able to get into my e-mail today. Molly
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: On a laptop using an Outlook Icon. I can't even access it my tablet. I don't use the tablet very often.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: The Outlook e-mail one. It tells me where I can find backups, but those files are empty also.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. But is there a file I can download?

Hi Molly, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with Outlook.

It sounds like your PST file may be corrupted. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?

Regards,

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
Please do.

Thank you. Please click on Securely Connect, then From your computer click the following link:

https://xxzz.screenconnect.com/?Session=d215c2a2-0dbb-4d64-a1a0-e188090b505b

Then click Join your session -->

And run (open) the program that gets downloaded Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client

Once you've done that, minimize this browser window and look for a smaller box on the desktop then click Run.

Let me know once you've done that or if you need additional steps.

Connected!

If you have any problems or would like any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you need anymore assistance in future, you can request me directly using this link:

http://expertmartin.com

Thank you