Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'm trying to make my Telstra bigpond email my main addrss…

Hi there, I'm trying...

Hi there, I'm trying to make my Telstra bigpond email my main addrss in outlook but am having trouble

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

Just recently. I have only just bought the laptop and am trying to use this rather than the desk top

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Most time thru existing desk top that I am phasing out

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried to read Telstra's and outlooks instructions but have not had any success. if i take my laptop to where i bought it from do you think that would be easier/

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

9/24/2017
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

May I connect with you remotely (over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly while you stay in front of the computer?

Secure Remote support can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

i don't have $55 to spare. can you please try to talk me trhu it
are you there?

Please open outlook.

Click Tools

Click Account Settings.

Find your email account listed there.

And click Make Default button there.

And it will be your default email account.

If you have other queries regarding this, please reply back to me the box given below.

And kindly take a second to rate my service(-OK or more -by clicking stars at the top of the page and choose Submit), that would be greatly appreciated.

Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist