Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to "transfer a link' from the Seattle Seahawks…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to "transfer a link' from the Seattle Seahawks web site/ Ticketmaster to an e-mail of mine where I send that link ( the tickets) to my e-mail recipient.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

My e-mail is thru wavecable.com

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not sure...so answer is no for the computer or wavecable

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I am a beginner so no troubleshooting

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/23/2017
Email technician: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

Could you expand your explanation?

Did you purchase something on the Seattle Seahawks website and want the link sent to someone else's email?