Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

What happened to my "Sent" e-mail list? It is gone, how do I…

What happened to my...

What happened to my "Sent" e-mail list? It is gone, how do I get it back?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Mozilla Thunderbird

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through a web browser.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Everything on my menu. There is no way to call it up.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

This is a lot and very important to me.

9/23/2017
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

When is the last time that you had access to your Sent items folder?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Several days ago.

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 45 and click the circle button to start the remote application.
(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com