Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Every email I send keeps sending multiple times and I cant…

Every email I send...

Every email I send keeps sending multiple times and I cant tell from my end

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Outlook express

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

The cable company tech tried and it made it worse, he said it had to do with outlook

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just this is the most important

9/23/2017
Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

I am logged in from my home computer on "Log me In"

Are you able to access this session on your computer?

Can I go ahead and access your computer?

Thank you.

Please go to the link below, click I agree, download and run Elsinore Client software, so that I can access your computer.

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=fbbded0f-e7e2-4807-a7a2-657ef8f82e84

Thank you.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist