Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

2 weeks or less I was recieving email at ever since I had a…

2 weeks or less...

2 weeks or less I was recieving email at***@******.*** ever since I had a computer I have used that email. now we are i a deperate situation with floods in southeast texas, my password ***** disappeared, I have changed it and changed it through that email, through yahoo andn atand t. I can get my email and i am so frustrated. I need to get my email from Fema , insurance and government. I am 71 years old and so tired of this bs I cant do any more but cry

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Yahoo account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

2 weeks

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

It says my password ***** *****

9/23/2017
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

May I connect with you remotely (over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly while you stay in front of the computer?

Secure Remote support can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

I am ready to start live discussion via phone. Please let me know when you're ready to work with me. Thank you.

Hi, I'm here. You just created a duplicate question by mistake. Please reply back to me at this page only.

I am ready to help you. Thank you.

hello and thank you. I see I am recieving your email does that mean my email works? If so I thank you and apologize for my impatience. If not then call me please *************

I am glad it is working now. Please send out a test email once to yourself now and tell me if you receive that or not.

Thank you.

Please try to login into your email account using your password *****

Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Sandy
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist