Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Need to fix my account do to me playing around setting up my…

Customer Question
Need to fix my...

Need to fix my account do to me playing around setting up my own name/domain email address. that lock up my computer. that I need you to change using my purchased domain email account. now that I can receive emails on my business phone

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

The only trouble I was having was getting my***@******.*** on a flip phone and had to go get that email apt added to my business phone so I can receive my comformation numbers from yall to log in

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I'v got two email addresses (a)***@******.*** and (b)***@******.***

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/23/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I ask for you to explain how your email issue relates to your computer being locked up? Are you having a problem logging into your computer?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

some how when clearing my computer and playing around with a made up emailaddress aka [email protected] mirosolft would not let me back into my office 365 account from office Depot. so I need to get that jop email deleated so that I can enter my purchased domain email address and reinstall my office 365 with the new domain name email address

At the log in screen, there should be an email address assigned to the account. Do you have access to the account that is listed?

What'S wrong with my payment account

It appears that your bank or credit card company is blocking the payment, for some reason. You will have to contact your bank or credit card company, let them know that the payment is okay to be processed and that they need to remove the block. Once the block is removed, you may click the "Accept this Offer" button once more to accept.

I want be able to do that until monday

Okay, thank you. I will be here standing by.