Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I received an email that offered a Cipriano Photo Book,

Customer Question
I received an email...

I received an email that offered a Cipriano Photo Book, 8.5"x11", with 40 pages at $14.95. I bought 2 of them with these Confirmation No.--

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Thru my computer web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I made the book, and went to my basket, and the book is not valid

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to make my 2 books and use the money that I paid

Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Email
9/23/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 12 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris