Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Shows sign "not implemented" when I try to get my email.

Customer Question
Shows sign "not implemented"...

Shows sign "not implemented" when I try to get my email

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On P PC

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Wont troubleshoot or do anything, can't even get it to download on outlook

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I need outlook to work for me, can't figure it out. It worked fine till I put Mircrosoft 365 on it two days ago

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/23/2017
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today.
Which version of outlook are you using also which version of windows is installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.