Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am being asked to enter google email password. I forgot…

Customer Question
I am being asked...

I am being asked to enter google email password. I forgot it. I'm sent to my email for a code and nothing is coming email seems to be frozed

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Perhaps 4-6 weeks ago. I think it was Sammy8191

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I'm not sure I believe updates are scheduled automatically

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am having the same problem on my iphone

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/23/2017
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today.

Could you please provide your gmail user name to check the account recovery options also are you using a windows or mac computer to access this email account ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

I use windows and also have the same issues on iPhone sorry I do not want to pay $39

If you are referring to secure remote assistance message it’s not send by me it’s an automated message from the site and it’s optional so you can ignore and continue in this chat page.

does this stop communication I already paid $5 which should be refunded
or am I entitled to assistance of any kind

I am still checking your account for recovery options.Just to let you know 5$ is the good faith amount the total for this question you deposited is 47.Do you wish to continue with the amount you deposited ?