Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It is for my husband. His email is: [email protected] The…

Customer Question
It is for my...

It is for my husband. His email is:***@******.***. The password ***** *****!4life

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Don't remember, but it was fairly recent.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On his computer or cell phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Right now I cannot list all the ways. I have tried to use the information on my cell phone, my cell phone and now my computer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I know that we just need help. This is beginning to make me want to throw one of the above out in the street and let it get run over by a big truck.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/23/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 10 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks