Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Is this Face Book help? I have tried to open an account and…

Customer Question
Hi, is this Face...

Hi, is this Face Book help?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last use the account?

I have tried to open an account and put all my details in - fine at that stage - then asks for photo which I supply, then says it will verify and let me know. Never get a reply. Then try to access the account and find it is disabled. I am sure someone is using name and old email. The last time I got a technician to help me access it again said it was disabled. I have never had any email account previous to this. What is happening?

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Up until now my only option was email and accessed through Google. I have since got gmail which I want to use for FB account.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried to contact FB and until now did have this option to contact you but a technician provided it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My earliest email was through Outlook but I am not using that now as believe it has been hacked. Now have set up a gmail account. I believe the old email through outlook being used by someone else is what is stopping my setup. Thank you. Christine

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/23/2017
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 10 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge, Internet and Computer Expert and I will try my best to answer your question

May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the Facebook issue directly? (connection is simple and secure)
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.