Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I would like to cancel my Match.com account. Please advise…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to cancel my Match.com account. Please advise me as to how to accomplish this.

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No, I have been attempting to find out how to accomplish this, but am unable to find clear directions.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my computer.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None. All I am looking for is a phone number to cancel my account.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have gotten married and it is mandatory that I receive no more emails from Match.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/23/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Are you still able to access your Match account?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess