Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I have an android cell and for some reason my son's email is

I have an android cell...
I have an android cell and for some reason my son's email is the primary email on my cell. His email***@******.***. My email is***@******.***. I know you can't delete his email but how do I dissociate his email my account. Because his email seems to be the primary (I just left ATT asking for help) It's messing up my playstore acct. Help!!
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: gmail
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: phone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I went to the ATT store just now asking for help. I'm not a person that's very good at technology. I've asked my daughter to help me but she was stumped.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
9/22/2017
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Do you have your own Gmail account? (an email ending in @gmail.com)
  2. Is your son's Gmail account still active?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
my son's email is active. I don't have my own gmail acct. I use google because it's what my work email is through.

Thank you for writing back with that information. Are you saying that this @rocklinrusd.org email is a Google account?

Also, I already accepted your request for Secure Remote Assistance. Are you using a Mac computer right now or a Windows computer?

I've noticed that my debit card no longer can connect with playstore. Partly because my son's email is the primary. Yes, rocklinusd.org can only be accessed through google. The school district was using outlook and now they're exclusively using Google. I am using a Windows computer.

Thank you for requesting for my additional service of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session.
For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please click on the link below, then click on the green I Agree button, then download the remote access tool. After downloading, please run it so that you can join me in the remote session.
Here is the link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=fde01b1e-9929-46ee-8572-6a741a6c1fbb

Best regards,
Jess

Thank you for your patience. All issues were resolved through Secure Remote Assistance. Your new Gmail account was successfully added as primary email on your phone.

Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M" so that I can assist you immediately.

Best regards,
Jess

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist