Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I forgot my password. Never had to use one in the 15 years I…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password. Never had to use one in the 15 years I have used Outlook. Now all of a sudden is is asking me for a password ***** order for me to receive emails. Don't know it and now can't use the service. Email addres is***@******.***.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

About five days.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my laptop computer/ web browser.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't even know where to start, 81 years old.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
9/22/2017
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

For account verification, what's your last name?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist