Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Email is full. I threw out a lot of e-mails. still says that…

Customer Question
Email is full. I...

Email is full. I threw out a lot of e-mails. still says that I am over the limit.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I Mac Computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just got off the phone with att - phone call lasted an hour. ended up trying to go back to gmail . com threw safari and got a page with note at top saying I needed to thorw out stuff or buy more space

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i can think of

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/22/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 10 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

my phone # is(###) ###-####- best to just talk if you ask me
I do not agree to any additiona charges - just want an answer to my question about the e-mail

Try deleting some emails.

I do not do text - you can reach me on land line of just tell me what is wrong with my e-mail

How many emails you have in the inbox?