Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do I get my PW back and, your latest Update screwed

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get my PW back and, your latest Update screwed everything up: No BookMark bar, no Tools etc, 1/2 my Desktop Icons are gone, Background is your Default, I donot have a Yahoo Home page anymore, My Tabs are gone. Basically, everything is screwed up! What the Heck did you guys do. If it works, leave it alone !

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Never

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Yahoo or a domain sbcglobal.net

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I can't, there is nothing to troubleshoot with. It looks like your Microsoft Browser took over which I was told not to use anymore so I went to FireFox which has worked very well.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I want everything back to the way it was>>remove your latest UpDate !!!!

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/22/2017
Email technician: Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist replied 10 months ago
Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Have you tried logging into Firefox? it will bring all bookmarks back.

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.