Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I seem to have lost an account. The email address is. I

I seem to have...

I seem to have lost an account. The email address is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

I would like to talk to someone by phone.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

The problem is we have forgotten the password ***** the account.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

When I tried to add the account it wanted me to login with the account's password ***** we have forgotten. We have another account***@******.*** which works fine.

9/22/2017
Martin, Network Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your email.

May I connect with you remotely so we can chat in real time and so I can view your screen and help you directly?

Regards,

Thank you. Please click on Securely Connect, then From your computer click the following link:

https://xxzz.screenconnect.com/?Session=9700b1dd-1254-4d04-86f5-29db7555d1cc

Then click Join your session -->

And run (open) the program that gets downloaded Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client

Once you've done that, minimize this browser window and look for a smaller box on the desktop then click Run.

Let me know once you've done that or if you need additional steps.

Martin, Network Engineer

Connected

If you have any problems or would like any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you need anymore assistance in future, you can request me directly using this link:

http://expertmartin.com

Thank you