Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I seem to have someone elses mail, since you just downloaded…

Customer Question
I seem to have...

I seem to have someone elses mail, since you just downloaded aol gold

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?

Juat a few minutes, you just downloaded aol gold.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

You

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Brouser

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/22/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 10 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Are you signed into a different email account?

no, I sighed in as***@******.***, my name is*****

Why do you believe that you have someone elses mail?

I just had you ihnto my computer Rulel and Jessica who was silent
I believe it because all the email in my box is to strange people and my favorite places aren't there, and I can't get my
own email. What are you DOING?????

I am not in your computer -- I am not sure who Rulel and Jessica are.

Are you unable to sign into your account?

forget it~

Okay, thank you.