Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to get out of google chrome to my previous account.

Customer Question
I want to get...

I want to get out of google chrome to my previous account . ***@******.***. & my previous gmail. please, help.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

Since, few days ago, when not knowing, someone from google changed my account. I am not savvy with computers, that was a mistake, in my part.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Only, with my computer.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Everything.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I want to go back to***@******.*** & my previous password.

Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Email
9/22/2017
Email technician: Martin, Network Engineer replied 12 months ago
Martin, Network Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Gmail account.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?

Regards,