Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I had received a new phone and put the company email on it.

Customer Question
Good morning. I had...

Good morning. I had received a new phone and put the company email on it. Well there ended up being hundreds of names in my contacts. I deleted most of them from the phone only to find out when I came in this morning that it deleted them from the email account also. Is there any way to get them back to them email contacts?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

It is a gmail account.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not to my knowledge.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really.

Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Email
9/22/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 12 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Yes you can Undo Changes in your google contacts for last 30 Days, if you want i can connect remotely and do it for you.

please

That can be done on a computer , are you communicating through a computer?

Thanks anyway. Someone here got it worked out.

You are welcome.