Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to set up Google accounts on my android tablet.

Customer Question
I want to set...

I want to set up Google accounts on my android tablet. Unfortunately it was using a wrong gmail address. I would like to get my Google Accounts to open when I use***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

I just tried to change it today.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I use my PC's Outlook account most of the time, but I check my gmail from my tablet. I want to replace everything that went to***@******.*** with***@******.***, especially in my Google Account

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried deleting the Google Account with***@******.***, and was going to create a new account

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/22/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 10 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Is this a new tablet you just set up for yourself?

Please let me know