Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I tried calling and call failed. But I cannot send e-mails

Hello I tried calling and...
Hello I tried calling and call failed. But I cannot send e-mails from my e-mail account-I can send all day and they will not go their respective recipients-is there a reason for that?
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: Microsoft e-mail account***@******.***
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: through my e-mail account with Microsoft; my son set this up years ago and never had a problem with it; is there a reason I have a problem now?
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I haven't tried because I do not know what to do.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, I received a call from someone W/e-mail tribute team that said my e-mail address had "e-mail abuse" and I had to change my e-mail - my son set my e-mail up on my laptop and it is in the sign on line when I sign in and then I input my password ***** access systems. Who are these people and have you ever heard of them before? They want to disable my e-mail account?
9/22/2017
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment to review your question.

To clarify you are facing issue with your email and not with your phone am i correct?

Are you able to sign in to your outlook email account successfully also are you using a windows or mac computer?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

I have no issue with my phone as I have ATT. I am having trouble sending e-mails out of my inbox and then the issue with the E-mail tribute team they state they are going to cancel my e-mail address and I have set up a new one. My e-mail address is set up to my sign in for my laptop. Can you assist me?
I thought I signed up for a free session-right now my funds are tight as I have to minor surgery done this week and have to pay my bills first. Can you assist me?
I have accessed my e-mail just fine and I have a Toshiba laptop

This is not a free session you already deposited 50$ for this question so no need to pay anything more.

Yes i can assist you but i need some more information.Shall we continue.

Does it cost more for you to access my system?

There is a charge for remote support but you mentioned you are tight so i can provide remote support without additional cost for this time.If you want remote support just let me know by replying.Do not click on secure remote assistance option.

Thank you

Shall i give you the link to do remote support also Which version of windows is installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10?

I think it is windows 7; I can't remember what my son set up for me I did not upgrade to the other windows feature because I heard too many negatives about the updated versions.

OK to do remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=ac7ae06d-321b-4f11-b0f3-b2aa840f03b3 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

launching application now

OK when it asks whether you want to make change using this application click on yes/continue.

I have a window that states Cannot start application-what is that?

That is strange will try another remote support tool.

Here is another tool to do remote support it’s called Team Viewer, to download it click on this link https://download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe download, open it and then let me know the id and password it shows. Do not close the Team-Viewer window or this chat page. Closing the Team-viewer window will terminate the remote session too so please do not close Team-Viewer window after you give me the id and password.

ok-I just got another Elsinore window and is is asking me if I want to run that? Yes??

Yes please

running it now

OK if it shows the same error message then download the other remote support tool called team viewer using the above link i gave.

The problem had been solved. Please rate me using the rating options (stars) on the top of this page, select the rating and click on submit.Have a Great God Blessed Day. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/

Sincerely,

John, Email Support Specialist
John, Email Support Specialist