Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

We have a number of email accounts associated with a domain

name cracamposol.com We can send...
We have a number of email accounts associated with a domain name cracamposol.com We can send emails out but we cannot get emails in as they are flagged as invalid address
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: Gmail
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: through web browser and/or other providers of email services
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Tried to find some way to actually identify the problem by going into www.google.com/a and accessing our***@******.***
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not yet
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/22/2017
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Do you mean when people send emails to your domain they are returned with the invalid address error to the sender?

Please let me know

thank you

Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Already responded yes

Thank you

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

Id###-##-#### Password *****
Richard, Email Systems Specialist