Jon
Jon, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Data Systems Analyst for a School District
97029936

I have so many user names and passwords, what is the best

I have so many user names and passwords, what is the best way to have for different bills and etc. Is it easier to only, maybe 3? I have so much trouble with my Verizon.

Hi my name is***** allow me take a look at your original question so I don’t miss any details.

I pay all my bills online which usually use the same email address and then you can make a strong password ***** capital letters. numbers, and maybe even a special character like ! or ? Then for different sites you can use different variations of the same password ***** it is not good to use the same password ***** everything they say.

Did you need to reset your Vernon password ***** make it easier for you to remember? If its the verizon wireless password ***** can go to https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-17384/ as this will show you step by step on how to do so.

You can also go to https://login.verizonwireless.com/accessmanager/public/c/fp/start and start by entering your phone number.

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.