Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My AOL E-mail, the font size option does not work properly.

Customer Question
My AOL E-mail...

My AOL E-mail , the font size option does not work properly. The change only lasts for one or two letter strokes then goes back to default setting.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?

Just now. Today. I've had this account for 6 yrs

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

My HP notebook computer. Bright House Home page Favorates

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Refresh. Log off and on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

All other font options work and stay at the option I choose until I change it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/22/2017
Email technician: Jon, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Jon
Jon, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is***** allow me take a look at your original question so I don’t miss any details.

How do you access your AOL email. From the website https://mail.aol.com/ or from a program on your computer such as outlook, windows live mail, etc.