Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Well, 3 days ago, I lost access to my Gmail account. And I'm…

Customer Question
Well, 3 days ago...

Well, 3 days ago, I lost access to my Gmail account. And I'm frustrated. Google offers no help at all.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

About 3 days.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I must admit, not a lot. We're at a point where Google says they have the info they need, and will be in touch.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

So I can't say they're not doing anything to help. I just feel uncomfortable without my account.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/21/2017
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 11 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.
Sure, you can restore access to your email account easily if you have set your recovery phone and email address (prior to the login issue) and that information is still valid.

Remember, it is not always possible to recover an account, especially if recovery information is outdated or or not set prior to the issue

If you are at the point that Google says they will be in touch - just wait for their answer.

If you receive answer that you cannot be verified - then you may need to sign up for a brand new account, as old account is lost.

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.