Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'm trying to log into my Hotmail. I think I recorded my…

Customer Question
I'm trying to log...

I'm trying to log into my Hotmail. I think I recorded my password ***** and I'm having difficulty resetting the password ***** the automatic mode.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Hotmail account?

I think I set up the account specifically for this computer, so it should have been sometime in late june or early july

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser. however I don't ever use hptmail for communication. I just use it for Microsoft stuff like the store,

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried to recover the password ***** usual way but the problem is that i actually use Hotmail so rarely that i cant remember the answer to any of the questions, also, i purposely didn't sync my real life e-mail account with Microsoft for pwesonal security reasons.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/21/2017
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 10 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.
Sure, you can restore access to your email account easily if you have set your recovery phone and email address (prior to the login issue) and that information is still valid.

Remember, it is not always possible to recover an account, especially if recovery information is outdated or or not set prior to the issue
Have you tried yet going via account recovery procedure? Or would you like me to remote into your computer and work on it with you?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.