Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I think I screwed up. I was trying to delete one of my gmail…

Hi. I think I...

Hi. I think I screwed up. I was trying to delete one of my gmail accounts and it looks like I deleted ALL why accounts.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

About 5 minutes

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web Browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Regarding getting back all my accounts accept the one that I wanted deleted?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I would like to get my accounts back if possible. Thanks.

Checking in
Hi again. I just noticed one of my gmail accounts reappeared. Was that your doing or what? Sorry for any confusion.
Update: I can access some of my gmail accounts easily using Firefox. Run into problems using Safari. Hoping this makes sense.
9/21/2017
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

The accounts will all be listed on the login screen of Gmail. After you sign out of one account, you will see all of the other accounts that were used earlier.

What problem are you having with using Safari?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

I was trying to delete one of my gmail accounts and it appeared that I somehow deleted all of them. I hope that makes sense. When I use Firefox some of the accounts I thought were deleted show just as you describe above when I log on to gmail. com. But when I log on to gmail.com with safari I get the following. Please see screenshot attached.
The account I was trying to delete was:***@******.*** as seen in the screen shot.

Thank you for the update. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

Oops. I closed the window about connecting remotely. Can I get that back?

Yes, you can.

Jason Jones, Computer Technician
What's next?

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 58 and click the circle button to start the remote application.
(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com